Don’t let a mistake undermine your company’s reputation.
Our coverage has all the right ingredients. With hundreds of recalls overseen each year by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency alone, and with associated costs increasing, clients are rarely sufficiently covered through an endorsement on their liability policy. Contaminated products create havoc for people and businesses alike. Whether the cause is accidental or malicious, one incident of product contamination will have an immediate impact on your company’s financials.
While you can’t always prevent a crisis, you can be prepared for one.
- Cosmetic industries
- Deli meat
- Flour and grains
- Ground beef
- Leafy greens
- Pet food
Generally Excluded from Appetite
- Any non-ingestible or topical products
Includes standard withdrawal expenses that can be triggered by:
- Accidental contamination
- Malicious product tampering
- Product extortion
Policy also includes key coverages that provide unrivaled brand and balance sheet protection, such as:
- Brand rehabilitation costs
- First-party business interruption which includes loss of gross earnings for up to a 12-month period
Examples of available endorsements:
- Adverse publicity
- Government recall
- Third-party compensatory damages
The Liberty Difference
- Partnered with best-in-the-business crisis consultants WorldAware (formerly red 24) with 10% of the net premium being available as a credit to work with them annually