Accusations of pollution or other environmental harm as a result of bad advice or administrative error can seriously damage your business—even if the claim is unfounded. Protect your organization and key employees with our environmental errors and omissions (E&O) coverage.
Our creative, thoughtful underwriters and top-tier risk control and claims teams help protect against environmental E&O claims and the legal, financial, and reputational damage they can bring.
A protective partnership
Solutions for complex risks
Liability claims can pose a real threat. Not only can they be extremely costly and time-consuming, but they can also potentially damage a firm’s reputation and disrupt client relationships as a result. Through our creative Errors and Omissions (E&O) solutions, we’re committed to providing professionals with the reliable coverage they need.
An accusation can be damaging to the company’s finances and reputation—even if the claim is unfounded.
- Environmental engineers
- Field sampling and testing technicians
- Environmental regulatory consulting and permitting
- Remediation design experts and engineers
- Land surveyors
Generally excluded from appetite
- Geotechnical engineers
- Civil engineering firms whose services are non-environmentally related
- Fast responsive service from in-house EIL underwriters in Toronto, New York, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Madrid, and Sydney
- Successful ten-year track record writing EIL policies
- Consistent, thorough underwriting approach enabling our team to address complex environmental liabilities
- Straightforward EIL application form
Liberty Mutual Canada™ is the registered business name under which the Canadian branch of the Liberty Mutual Insurance Company operates in Canada. This literature is a summary only and does not include all terms, conditions, or exclusions of the coverage described. Please refer to the actual policy language for complete details of coverage and exclusions.