When working on a commercial project, the right coverage is essential to giving you peace of mind.
Through our experience, local authority and quick turnaround, we can deliver multi-line coverages that not only include primary and excess wrap-up liability, but set the new Canadian standard.
A protective partnership
Solutions for complex risks
Canadian projects in the following industries:
- Civil and industrial construction
- Manufacturers or distributors
- Oil and gas
- Power and utilities
- Retail and wholesale
Generally excluded from appetite
- Residential construction
- Subway construction
- Customized policy terms and coverage
- Ability to provide both self-insured retention and deductible options
- Lead Excess: $25 million CAD or USD
- Non-Lead Excess: $50 million CAD or USD
- The technical expertise of Liberty Canada’s underwriters, risk engineers, and claims staff allows us to write complex risks
- U.S. admitted policy capabilities to cover cross border needs (CGL, Automobile, Workers Compensation, Umbrella and Excess Liability)
- Ability to work with or without a U.S. broker for U.S. policy placements
- Significant capacity
- Individual risk approach
Liberty Mutual Canada™ is the registered business name under which the Canadian branch of the Liberty Mutual Insurance Company operates in Canada. This literature is a summary only and does not include all terms, conditions, or exclusions of the coverage described. Please refer to the actual policy language for complete details of coverage and exclusions.