With our commercial auto coverage, you gain reliable, flexible protection for your fleet
It’s part of our extensive suite of auto products and capabilities, designed to protect your commercial vehicles, whether in the U.S. or Canada.
Backed by our team of experienced underwriters, claims specialists, and risk engineers, it’s a best-in-class solution for your commercial auto needs.
A protective partnership
Solutions for complex risks
As part of a whole-account insurance solution, having a reliable auto product in place is essential. We support our Commercial Lines product mix with a flexible suite of auto products and capabilities to meet your auto insurance needs. Our extensive capabilities for Canadian and U.S. placements, experienced underwriters, claims staff, and risk engineers all work together to bring you best in class products and services.
- Manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers
- Commercial and industrial construction
- Oil and gas products and services
- Financial institutions
- Professional services
Generally excluded from appetite
- Standalone auto policies
- Auto policies with less than 5 commercial use, power units
- Waste haulers
- Emergency vehicles
- Taxi, buses
- Trucking for others
- Licensed to write automobile insurance in all provinces and states, including admitted U.S. Auto policies
- Able to coordinate high retentions by means of high deductible side agreements
- Able to write garage automobile when written in support of another line of business with Liberty
- Extensive resources including a broad range of endorsements and loss control resources
- High level of expertise with Auto
- Ability to cross-sell with U.S. Workers Compensation, subject to certain requirements
Liberty Mutual Canada™ is the registered business name under which the Canadian branch of the Liberty Mutual Insurance Company operates in Canada. This literature is a summary only and does not include all terms, conditions, or exclusions of the coverage described. Please refer to the actual policy language for complete details of coverage and exclusions.