Liberty Mutual Canada (Liberty) is pleased to announce the launch of its new Tech E&O product.
“The dependency individuals and businesses have on technology creates both opportunities and risks for technology companies,” says Todd Armstrong, SVP, Specialty Insurance. “Coding errors, security breaches and technology malfunctions can result in increasingly costly responses, lawsuits and damage control. Today more than ever, technology companies require adequate protection against significant loss. That’s where Tech E&O from Liberty comes in.”
Liberty’s Tech E&O wording incorporates Liberty’s existing Cyber solution to make it relevant for technology companies, particularly mid-size software developers, hardware component manufacturers and IT service providers.
Some of our key elements of coverage include:
- True claims made coverage
- Ability to write in conjunction with Commercial Package
- Coverage for privacy breach expenses assumed by contract
- Ability to include miscellaneous professional liability
- 2 hours of free pre-loss breach coach consultation
- 25% discount on unlimited pre-breach services with Cytelligence
- Free access to ePlace privacy hotline, training, and compliance material
As with Liberty’s Cyber coverage, Tech E&O from Liberty includes industry leading local claims service from our team of claims professionals, as well as key partnerships with some of Canada’s top cyber pre- and post-breach service providers.