Course of Construction (Builders Risk)
Lay the foundation for your project with Course of Construction from Liberty.
We believe in offering consistent coverage tailored to your unique needs, reliable claims services, and renowned underwriting standards. As a leading provider of onshore Course of Construction insurance on a global basis, we can offer up to $150 million USD in PML.
- Commercial and industrial structures
- High-rise structures
- Steel, metals, and heavy industrial projects
- Oil, gas, petrochemical and specialty chemical
- Power generation
- Civil engineering projects
Generally Excluded from Appetite
- Offshore and wet works
- Refurbishment and renovation projects
Our flexible programs can be tailored to your specific needs, and can encompass:
- Builders All Risks, including testing and commissioning
- Delay in Start-Up/Advance Loss of Profits
- Manuscript wordings
$150 million USD PML
The Liberty Difference
- Global insurance leader with multiple product line offerings for the construction industry
- Flexibility to meet your project coverage needs
- Worldwide underwriting and claims expertise in the technical aspects of course of construction business, including Erection All Risk (EAR), Contractor’s All Risk (CAR), and Civil Engineering Projects
- Coverage capabilities include project cargo, marine risks.
- Full quota share capacity on a leading and strong following basis
- Engineering capabilities are strategically located worldwide