Our Fiduciary Liability policy offers insurance coverage for fiduciaries and administrators of pension and welfare benefit plans, including multi-employer plans. By tailoring products for both single and multi-employer pension and welfare benefit plans, paired with the ability to insure large U.S. and international based pension and welfare plans, we have a solution for you.
Private and publicly listed companies with a strong management team and a solid financial track record.
- No minimum deductible
- Definition of plan includes any pension plan in Canada, the United States, or elsewhere
- Definition of loss amended to include ERISA penalties, punitive, exemplary, taxes available by endorsement
- Definition of wrongful act amended to include settlor acts available by endorsement
- Ability to offer multi-year terms for certain accounts, up to 3 years, with new limits every year and installment premium due annually
The Liberty Difference
- Capacity to handle large pension and welfare benefit plans
- Ability to offer run-off for up to 10 years if the Sponsor is sold
- Ability to customize/tailor coverage to meet specific needs and provide continuity of coverage
- Ability to cover US and international plans including ability to offer local policies to comply with local insurance regulations in 50 countries, including the EU, South America, and Asia
- Underwriters with the ability to correspond in languages other than English including French, Spanish, and Chinese