Financial institution bonds
Financial services companies face one of the strictest regulatory environments of any industry—including bonding requirements.
Let Liberty simplify the complex bonding requirements facing your organization with our Financial Institution Bonds.
With local authority for faster decision-making, plus in-depth knowledge of the Canadian market, we’re prepared to provide tailored, expert solutions for your business.
A protective partnership
Solutions for complex risks
The financial services industry faces strict rules and regulations. This complex market requires insurance coverage that meets regulatory requirements and also protects your specific situation. Our local authority and knowledge of the Canadian market allow us to provide superior services and solutions.
- Insurance companies
- Investment fund managers
- Portfolio managers
- Private equity firms
- Venture capital firms
Generally excluded from appetite
Firms with a large number of agents or financial advisors
- Double aggregate or per loss limits of liability, depending on the limit requested
- National Instrument NI 31-103 rider which allows the limit to automatically increase up to 20% if assets under management increases
- Multi-year bonds for certain accounts, up to 3 years, with new limits every year and installment premium due annually
- Social engineering coverage available via rider
- FIB Forms 14, 24 and 25 available
- Dedicated underwriting team in Canada offering local service in both English and French
- Client focused underwriting team that understands complex risks and are dedicated to providing unparalleled service
- Strong claims reputation for mutual cooperation and sophistication in Canada with a claims team staffed with lawyers
Liberty Mutual Canada™ is the registered business name under which the Canadian branch of the Liberty Mutual Insurance Company operates in Canada. This literature is a summary only and does not include all terms, conditions, or exclusions of the coverage described. Please refer to the actual policy language for complete details of coverage and exclusions.