The surety bond process is time sensitive, so businesses need quick, decisive action from their surety. Enter Liberty Mutual.
Our commercial surety underwriters have local authority to speed up decision-making and keep your project moving ahead.
No matter the size or complexity of the project, we help contractors and businesses access the surety bonds they need for success. Across industries and global markets, you’re better prepared for projects of all sizes.
And with Liberty’s financial stability—including “A” ratings from AM Best and S&P—you’re better prepared for business growth.
A protective partnership
Solutions for complex risks
Business moves fast, so bonding needs are often time-sensitive and critical to meeting a business goal. Our commercial surety team is dedicated to finding the most effective solutions as quickly as possible.
High quality, financially stable, publicly traded and large privately held companies representing the following industries:
- Financial institutions
- Oil and gas
- Public utilities
- Court Bonds – Appeal, Replevin, Discharge of Lien
- License and Permit – Numerous types – Bond is condition precedent to the granting of a license to engage in a particular business
- Miscellaneous – Customs/Excise, Fiduciary, Insurance Program, Lost Document
- Global capabilities and capacity combined with mid-market appetite
- Unique market expertise across a wide array of commercial surety products
- Access to the vast scale of resources of Liberty Mutual Surety
Liberty Mutual Canada™ is the registered business name under which the Canadian branch of the Liberty Mutual Insurance Company operates in Canada. This literature is a summary only and does not include all terms, conditions, or exclusions of the coverage described. Please refer to the actual policy language for complete details of coverage and exclusions.